Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Marzipan

Speaking of marzipan...This is the best! http://www.amazon.com/Stramondo-Organic-Marzipan-8-8-oz/dp/B0000U3AQ6/sr=8-1/qid=1167167420/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0301410-5302240?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food
I was standing in line at the grocery store one day when a gentleman asked the lady behind me if she knew of any organic food shops in town. She said "no", but I butted-in and spilled my guts! Micheal was in town for a few months doing some training and was from CA. South GA not being the hot-bed of the organic food movement, I helped him the best I could. One day he brought me a gift, a box of this marzipan that he had brought from home...heaven in a box it is. Even if you don't like marzipan you should give this a try, it is so delish! Micheal left town but www.amazon.com started carrying this. I think of him every time I eat it. Thank you Micheal!

No comments: